로그인을 해주세요.

팝업레이어 알림

팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.

커뮤니티  안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나 

자유게시판

안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나

How Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Has Transformed My Life The Bette…

페이지 정보

이름 : Wilburn Faunce 이름으로 검색

댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 2024-09-03 16:46
autowatch ghost installers birmingham ghost installation birmingham, yerliakor.Com, Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It's ultra small and is taped to the vehicle loom making it virtually impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends you an instant message on your mobile to inform you that the vehicle is moved.

Detection

The smallest GPS alarm on the market audi rs4 ghost installer can be set up in a discreet location within your vehicle to ensure that thieves won't be able to locate it. It records GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone when your car moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method to track your vehicle than LoJack which can take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be used anyplace in the world that your smartphone has a cellular connection and is able to accept texts to alert you. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It is easy to hide to ensure that thieves don't interfere with the device.

Message alerts

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpginstalling ghost immobiliser Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts are instant "movement" detection and a link to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also obtain an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.