팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.

커뮤니티  안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나 

자유게시판

안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나

10 Unexpected Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips

페이지 정보

이름 : Tyrone 이름으로 검색

댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 2024-09-26 07:54
local lamborghini ghost installer immobiliser installer (click here!) Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before, particularly keyless entry vehicles. The autowatch ghost installation walsall 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless programmed to a particular pin code. It's extremely small and taped into the vehicle loom making it virtually impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to alert you when the car is moved.

310762719_174097598533869_2015889089625884380_nlow.jpgThe detection

ghost installations is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be set up discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves will never discover it. It logs the GPS location and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a far more precise method to track your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is available anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and can accept texts to alert you. This places you ahead of thieves who don't want to be followed. It's also simple to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

ghost 2 immobiliser installation near me Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Alerts for messages include "movement" detection and the ability to access Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.