팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.

커뮤니티  안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나 

자유게시판

안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나

The Invocation for Tahajud, Full with Dhikr and Its Benefits

페이지 정보

이름 : Vernita 이름으로 검색

댓글 0건 조회 125회 작성일 2024-07-25 08:27
The definition of khusnul khotimah needs to be grasped by every Muslim. The reason being many misconstrue this word. This is connected to the difference in meaning between the words khusnul and husnul, whic

ing supplication.
اللهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

Salat is an act of worship that must be performed 5 times a day. Performing prayer is an obligation set by Allah SWT in the Quran. It is essential for every Muslim to meet this obligation as proof of fai

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpgWhen to do tahajjud prayer is of course something you need to understand before knowing the procedure for tahajjud prayer. What time to perform tahajjud prayer is recommended to be done in the last third of the night. When to do tahajjud prayer can be done at the beginning, middle, or end of the

"O Allah, our Lord, all praise is for You. You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Sovereign of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Truth. Your promise is true. The meeting with You is true. Your Word is true. Paradise is true. Hellfire is true. The prophets are true. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is true. The Hour is

Shortly, Muslims will celebrate the New Year 1 Muharram 1446 H taking place on July 7, 2024. This event is generally observed with different traditions and festivities to comme

025181600_1567320344-20190831-Kirab-Laku-Bisu-Pura-Mangkunegaran--5.jpgsr is as follows,
The first is to recite the intention for jamak taqdim Dhuhr and Asr prayer (done at Dhuhr time). Reciting the intention for jamak taqdim prayer in the first prayer is very important, as this is one of the conditions for jamak taqdim prayer. The recitation of the intention for jamak taqdim Dh

in fasting month.
"The most meritorious prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most virtuous fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

099784500_1649396321-shutterstock_739266361.jpgAfter reciting the prayer intention, proceed by raising both hands and reciting اللّٰهُ أَكْبَر (Allāhu Akbar). Then place the hands over the chest and continue with reciting

اَللهُمَّ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ واْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ نُوْرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاءُكَ حَقٌّ وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّوْنَ حَقٌّ وَمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ. اَللهُمَّ لَكَ اَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ اَمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ اَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ مَاقَدَّمْتُ وَمَا اَخَّرْتُ وَمَا اَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا اَعْلَنْتُ وَمَا اَنْتَ اَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّيْ. اَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَاَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لاَاِلَهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ. وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِال

059507500_1587634731-Praying_Hands_With_Faith_In_Religion_And_Belief_In_God__Power_Of_Hope_And_Devotion___1_.jpgl Muslimiin.

Meaning: Allah is the Greatest, complete praise be to Him, and glory be to Allah day and night. I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Alla

Prayer begins with standing straight facing the Qibla and making the intention to perform the prayer. The recitation of the intention may vary based on which prayer is being performed. If you liked this article and you also would like to collect more info regarding bacaan doa dan dzikir generously visit the site. Here are the recitations fo

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.