로그인을 해주세요.

팝업레이어 알림

팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.

커뮤니티  안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나 

자유게시판

안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나

Is it observe fasting on the 1st of Muharram also known as the first o…

페이지 정보

이름 : Jewell 이름으로 검색

댓글 0건 조회 95회 작성일 2024-07-25 10:07
he previous year.
"The fast of Arafah expiates the sins of the past year and the next year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast erases the sins of the previous y

061991800_1589907669-2642086.jpgroughout the day.
In Indonesia, the tradition of drinking milk on 1 Muharram is more observed by the followers in the NU organization as a means of adhering to the suggestion of the great Makkah scholar, Abuya As-Sayyid Muhammad bin Alawy Al Maliki. He frequently gave out milk to his students on 1 Muharram, making it a means of aspiration for

029349200_1648524463-masjid-maba-QhzQfD0ihnI-unsplash_1_.jpgfollowers.
This surah conveys an important message that every challenge faced will be followed by ease. This is a guarantee from Allah to the Prophet that although great challenges lie ahead, he will eventually gain victory and ease. This surah also provides a guarantee of a high status to Prophet Muhammad SAW as a prophet. Its message is the importance of patience in dealing with persec

atihah Recitation
بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِاَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ رَبِّ الْعٰلَمِيْنَۙالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِۙمٰلِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّيْنِۗاِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُۗاِهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ ۙصِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ا

of Makkah.
The name "Al-Insyirah" itself originates from the first phrase in this surah, which is "have We not expanded." This surah has a significant meaning for Muslims because it discusses the blessings that Allah granted to P

al fasting month.
"The most virtuous prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most excellent fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

There are various dates in the month of Muharram that are encouraged for observing voluntary fasting with different virtues. So, is it allowed to practice voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

nk While Standing
A hadith states, "None of you should drink while standing, if he forgets, then he should throw up." Drinking while standing can disrupt the balance of fluids in the body and damage the digestive system. Carrying out drinking milk on 1 Muharram while sitting, observing this recommendation, is part of the etiquette of drinking as instructe

3).

One thing that Muslim immigrants in the US, including those from Indonesia, miss is the sound of the adhan from mosques, When you have almost any queries with regards to where along with how you can make use of pembawa sial malam suro, you are able to e-mail us from our web page. reminding them of prayer times and breaking the fast during Ramadan. But in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the sound of the adhan can now be heard, thanks to local governm

The meaning of khodam refers to something otherworldly besides humans. Khodam is also recognized as a overall portrayal of the interaction between humans and spirits. To this day, khodam is still tr

proper procedure.
There are 5 obligatory prayer times, namely Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha. Prayer is an essential and obligatory worship for Muslims. Therefore, you need to know and memori

The meaning of khodam is a overall portrayal of the interaction between humans and jinn. Someone who has a khodam is thought to have the power to converse with genies. The concept of khodam is derived from Arabic, which signifies helper, protector, special guard to be with someone. This khodam or assistant is often depicted as a fi

realm or spirits.
The definition of khodam is also known as a being that is originated from humans, either intentionally or accidentally. Khodam is believed to have capabilities that can be used to resolve problems for humans, and this is what is believed by most people. Various forms of khodam believed by Indonesian society are said to have healing abilities to ow

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

064790800_1620619406-muslim-men-praying-tashahhud-posture.jpgPrayer Recitation
للهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال085381500_1671090332-pexels-alena-darmel-8164382.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.