로그인을 해주세요.

팝업레이어 알림

팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.

커뮤니티  안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나 

자유게시판

안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나

Fasting in Muharram for Tasu'a and Ashura 2024: Dalil, Benefits, Sched…

페이지 정보

이름 : Eli 이름으로 검색

댓글 0건 조회 109회 작성일 2024-07-25 10:05
Character formation. Through this prayer, Muslims are taught to be humble and acknowledge their errors. Prophet Yunus's supplication influences one's generous character and nurtures a strong sense of humility in the

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpg"Allahumma rabbana lakal hamdu. Anta qayyimus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta malikus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta nurus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu antal haqq. Wa wa'dukal haqq. Wa liqa'uka haqq. Wa qauluka haqq. Wal jannatu haqq. Wan naru haqq. Wan nabiyyuna haqq. Wa Muhammadun shallallahu alaihi wasallama haqq. Was sa'atu

roughout the day.
In Indonesia, the tradition of drinking milk on 1 Muharram is largely observed by the followers in the NU organization as a means of adhering to the advice of the great Makkah scholar, Abuya As-Sayyid Muhammad bin Alawy Al Maliki. He frequently gave out milk to his pupils on 1 Muharram, making it a form of expectation for

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

nk While Standing
A hadith mentions, "None of you should drink while standing, if he forgets, then he should throw up." Drinking while standing can interfere with the balance of fluids in the body and damage the digestive system. Carrying out drinking milk on 1 Muharram while sitting, adhering to this advice, is part of the etiquette of drinking as instructe

033031400_1679908390-top-view-islamic-new-year-with-quran-book.jpge recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

ty About the Past
People who have khodam will be more curious about things related to history. Those with khodam will like to ask older people and learn about the past. This includes when they were young, they were more interested in listening to stories from their

he past year.
عَنْ أَبي قَتَادَةَ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ: أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ سُئِلَ عَنْ صِيامِ يَوْمِ عَاشُوراءَ، فَقَالَ: يُكَفِّرُ السَّنَةَ المَاضِي

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.