로그인을 해주세요.

팝업레이어 알림

팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.

커뮤니티  안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나 

자유게시판

안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나

None worthy of worship except You, You are Perfect, Verily, I have bee…

페이지 정보

이름 : Mikel Sperry 이름으로 검색

댓글 0건 조회 64회 작성일 2024-07-25 09:38
La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a utterance of dhikr and supplication that was recited by Prophet Yunus. He was a prophet from the Abrahamic religion known for reciting the dhikr la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin repeatedly to seek assistance from Allah SWT (his Lord) to lift

ٱلَّذِينَ قَالَ لَهُمُ ٱلنَّاسُ إِنَّ ٱلنَّاسَ قَدْ جَمَعُوا لَكُمْ فَٱخْشَوْهُمْ فَزَادَهُمْ إِيمَٰنًا وَقَالُوا حَسْبُنَا اللهُ وَنِعْمَ ٱلْوَكِ

lâli wal ikrâm.
Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great grace and Your generous bounty, You are the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies in this year. I also seek Your help in overcoming the soul that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that my daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

n

In the book titled The Power of the Prophets' Prayers by Syamsuddin Noor, S.Ag, the phrase la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a dhikr also known as the prayer of Dhun Nuun. La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin signifies seeking assistance which was recited by Prophet Yunus when he was fated to live for several days in the belly of a whale after being

ongdoers."

[The translation continues in this manner for the rest of the text, maintaining the original structure and formatting, translating the Indonesian text to English, and using spintax where appropriate. Arabic text and transliterations ar

Allah the Exalted
The recitations of prayer intentions mentioned are for doing prayer individually. For congregational prayer intentions, there is an addition after the Adaa-an recitation. Add the recitation makmuman مَأْمُوْمًا when acting as a follower. Add the recitation imaman إ

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You commanded me to repent from-while I committed them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

Kashmiri Muslims offering prayers during the month of Ramadan at a holy site in Srinagar, Indian-controlled Kashmir, May 7, 2019. Currently, Muslims around the world are observing worship during the month of Ramadan by refraining from hunger, thirst, and desires from dawn

الَّذِيْنَ اٰمَنُوْا وَتَطْمَىِٕنُّ قُلُوْبُهُمْ بِذِكْرِ اللّٰهِ ۗ اَلَا بِذِكْرِ اللّٰهِ تَطْمَىِٕنُّ الْقُلُوْ

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.