로그인을 해주세요.

팝업레이어 알림

팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.

커뮤니티  안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나 

자유게시판

안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나

Muharram Fasting on Tasu'a and Ashura 2024: Dalil, Virtues, Timetable,…

페이지 정보

이름 : Dyan 이름으로 검색

댓글 0건 조회 108회 작성일 2024-07-25 13:12
This article reviews the dalil for Tasu'a and Muharram fasting, given that there are still those who doubt the sunnah status of these two fasts. Some consider that Tasu'a and A

In addition to being combined (jamak), Maghrib and Isha prayers can also be performed by jamak and qasar. Jamak takhir prayer itself is a form of leniency in performing worship in Islam by combining a prayer whose time has passed with a prayer whose time has entered.

041110800_1644566967-20220211-FOTO---SOLAT-JUMAT-Herman-3.jpgAllahumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika amantu. Wa 'alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khashamtu. Wa ilaika hakamtu. Fagfirlii ma qaddamtu, wa ma akhkhartu, wa ma asrartu, wa ma a'lantu, wa ma anta a'lamu bihi minni. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. La ilaha illa anta. Wa la haula, wa la quwwata illa bi

029349200_1648524463-masjid-maba-QhzQfD0ihnI-unsplash_1_.jpgأُصَلِّيْ فَرْضَ الْعِشَاءِ رَكَعَتَيْنِ مُسْتَقْبِلَ الْقِبْلَةِ مَجْمُوْعًا بِالْمَغْرِبِ جَمْعَ تَأْخِيْرٍ قَصْرَا للهِ تَعَالَى

Still citing NU Online, the virtue of Tasu'a fasting is as a complement to Ashura fasting which distinguishes between Muslims and Jews. This fast is also included in the main fasts and its virtue is classified as fasting in the nob

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. If you want to see more information regarding jadwal puasa asyura (www.liputan6.com) review our web site. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

gen and Wonogiri.
Meanwhile, at the Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat Palace, the commemoration of the night of 1 Suro is performed by parading heirlooms around the palace fortress, followed by thousands of residents from Yogyakarta and its surroundings. During the mubeng beteng ritual, it is not allowed to speak, as if one is meditating. This is known as the

085622900_1586415856-photo-of-a-person-kneeling-in-front-of-book-2608353__1_.jpghet Muhammad SAW.
"From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

اَللهُمَّ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ واْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ نُوْرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاءُكَ حَقٌّ وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّوْنَ حَقٌّ وَمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ. اَللهُمَّ لَكَ اَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ اَمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ اَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ مَاقَدَّمْتُ وَمَا اَخَّرْتُ وَمَا اَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا اَعْلَنْتُ وَمَا اَنْتَ اَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّيْ. اَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَاَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لاَاِلَهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ. وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِال

If we want to perform jamak takhir Maghrib Isha prayers, it is certainly important for us to recite the intention for jamak takhir Maghrib Isha. In addition to distinguishing these prayers from other prayers, intention is also one of the pillars of prayer. Without intention, the prayer will not be valid.

Muslims perform Tahajud prayers during the Night of Lailatul Qadr at Naif Mosque, Dubai (5/5/2021). 10 days before the end of Ramadan, Muslims perform I'tikaf to attain the night of glory (Lailatul Qadr) by reading the Quran, performing Tahajud prayers and dhikr.

أَنْتُمْ
Meaning: "The day of Ashura was a day that was glorified by the Jews and made by them as a holiday, so the Prophet Muhammad shallallahu 'alaihi wassalam said, 'Fast all of you on that day'." (Narrated by Bukhari, N

ached its zenith.
The time for Dhuha prayer if adapted to the time in Indonesia is around 08:00 to 11:00. However, it is better if it is performed after the sun is hot. This is based on the hadith from Zai076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.