커뮤니티  안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나 

자유게시판

안되면 되게 하라 사나이 태어나서 한번 죽지 두번 죽나

The 10 Scariest Things About Audi G28

페이지 정보

이름 : Diego 이름으로 검색

댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 2024-09-21 17:02
How to Replace an audi car key G28 Engine Speed Sensor

Charles the Humble Technician teaches how to replace the G28 Engine Speed Sensor. This sensor is situated near the transmission's edge over the flywheel gear. It sends a signal to the ECU via an uncolored wire (T55/49) and then to the tachometer located in the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

Located on the edge of the transmission just above the flywheel ring gear G28 Engine Speed Sensor sends an electrical signal to ECU pin T55/49 through a grey wire. The ECU utilizes this information to regulate the amount of fuel and boost. It also sends an indicator to the G5 Tachometer within the instrument cluster.

The sensor serves as a reference point to connect with the G40 Camshaft Position Sensor. The ecu needs to know when the crankshaft has reached TDC, and where the camshaft lies so that it can activate the spark and injectors.

If this sensor fails to function, the ECU will display a P00160 error code. This means that the Crank Shaft is out of line with the Intake Camshaft. It could also be a sign of the possibility of a chain stretch or jumpy chain link in the upper chain. The code will not appear without the additional information provided by other sensors (G4 or G40).

Testing is a bit tricky since there are two connector pins, and they serve different purposes but the best way to test it is to measure resistance between the sensor and the ECU. When the sensor is fully functional, it should read around 1000 ohms. If you're having issues with this component, look for evidence of coolant or oil in the connector bay.

2. Injectors

Yesterday, when i was accelerating to the fullest speed from highway paytoll i had a big cut in power like the engine is out of gas or injectors aren't firing anymore. I pulled out the spark plugs this morning, 3 were soaked in gasoline, and the 4th was dry. When i crank the engine with no sparks, I put a piece of tissue on top of each injector hole and the 3 drenched with gazoline leap out, however the 4th stays shut. I tried to test the ground connections of ECU pins 14,30, and 48/55. I got 0ohm. I'm assuming the issue is elsewhere.

I also tried to reset PID but without success. The car is able to start when the G28 is unplugged and runs fine when it is connected, but still has the intermittent misfire issue at higher RPM. The coolant sensor (G62) even if it is not plugged in, shows an ice temperature of -49c. I also noticed that the oil gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bars but the actual pressure is 0.

I'm not certain what to do, but i think i've pretty much completely ruled out all other possibilities. I'm worried that i might have missed something. Let me know If you have any suggestions! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump of the g28 gets a signal from the RPM sensor. The GM-style sender is identical to the G4 and they both work in the 80, 100 200, UrS and RS2 cars so you can easily find one at a salvage yard or from a parts store. It is simple to test them - put your DMM in resistance mode and take measurements between pins 1 (with the bump on the connector end up) and 2 (2nd from the left on the black connector's end). They must be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

The ECU of our 20vt turbo (3B AAN ABY) engines must know both the position and speed the crankshaft in order to make a decision about timing of the fuel injector, etc. To do this, it makes use of a Crank Position Sensor (G4) and an Engine Speed Sensor (G28). If you have a problem with either of these, the diagnostic scanner will show codes that could cause the engine shutting down.

A failing G28 sensor can cause an inaccurate speed counter for the gearbox, a gearbox that shifts faster than normal, or a misfire in gear. It is likely that the sensor is failing and needs to be replaced if you notice any of these symptoms. The good news is they are very affordable and easy to find particularly in the case of a Bosch model, which is what ours are. If you prefer, GM's version of this part would be an excellent choice.

5. Tachometer

A faulty engine speed sensor could be a cause for a slew of issues with your vehicle. It's an essential component of your audi replacement car keys's transmission, because it communicates to the ECU about how the car's crankshaft is turning. When this sensor fails, it can affect the performance of the transmission as well as the other car's components.

skoda-logo.jpgThe G5 engine sensor is located near the edge of the transmission, over the flywheel ring. It transmits signals via an uncolored wire to the ECU pin T55/49. The ECU utilizes this signal to regulate the flow of fuel and boost and also timig. It also relays it to the G5 Tachometer in instrument cluster. You can test the sensor for any failure by checking the continuity between it and the tachometer, between ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection on pin T6a/1 (trace [79trace [79]) and between T6a/1 and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. You should observe around 1000 ohms of resistance between these two points. This is the same across the new audi keys a5 new audi key fob (click) 80-100-200-RS2 model, ranging from the 1985 MC all the way up to the 1997 UrS An and 1995 RS2 Du You may also find good ones in wrecking yards.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.